At the Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic we believe everyone should have access to high quality health care. Mercy & Wisdom Community Health Clinic is non-profit serving the uninsured and low income populations of Portland and surrounding areas. As a low cost sliding scale clinic, we provide primary care, acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and other services for those who would not otherwise be able to afford medical care.
Helping the low income and underinsured to achieve health through integrative medical care and education.
Our services include:
Conditions we treat include acute illnesses, chronic diseases, joint and muscle pain/injuries, respiratory conditions, digestive tract disorder, reproductive health, allergies, skin conditions, and adjunct therapy to cancer (treatment and recovery).
Learn more about our services.
People visit our clinic because:
- They want a mind, body and spirit approach to their health care.
- Are interested in preventative health care.
- They like our affordable health care.
- They have found natural medicine to work more successfully and less invasively.
- We listen and go out of our way to help.
- They like our warm friendly environment.
- As a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics (http://coalitionclinics.org) we can make referrals for many types of treatment and social resources.
Qi Gong with Kamto Lee
Every Monday at 2pm at 7411 SE Powell Blvd. Portland OR 97206.
Office Hour (subject to change without notice)
Monday – Closed
Tuesday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm