We are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit community clinic in Oregon, formed to provide primary health care services to the community, especially to medically underserved population, and also serving as an educational institute to teach the public how to achieve and maintain health physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
At the Mercy & Wisdom Health Clinic we believe everyone should have access to high quality health care. We provide primary care, acupuncture and Chinese medicine, and other related services for those who would not otherwise be able to afford medical care. Mercy & Wisdom Health Clinic charges on a income based sliding scale, making access to office visits affordable.
Helping the Low Income, Holistic Minded and Uninsured to Achieve Health Through Affordable Integrative Medical Care
Our services include:
Conditions we treat include acute illnesses, chronic diseases, joint and muscle pain/injuries, respiratory conditions, digestive tract disorder, reproductive health, allergies, skin conditions, and adjunct therapy to cancer (treatment and recovery).
Learn more about our services.
People visit our clinic because:
- They want a mind, body and spirit approach to their health care.
- Are interested in preventative health care.
- They like our affordable health care.
- They have found natural medicine to work more successfully and less invasively.
- We listen and go out of our way to help.
- They like our warm friendly environment.
- As a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics (http://coalitionclinics.org) we can make referrals for many types of treatment and social resources.
- We support health care for the LGTB community with specialty in Transgender HRT.
Qi Gong with Kamto Lee
Every Monday at 2pm at 7411 SE Powell Blvd. Portland OR 97206.
Office Hour (subject to change without notice)
Monday – Closed
Tuesday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm