Dr. Brent Warner, D.C., B.S. has been practicing chiropractic for 29 years since graduating from Western States Chiropractic College here in Portland, Oregon. He was head of the physical medicine department of the National College of Naturopathic Medicine for four years where he taught physical therapy, spinal and extremity manipulation, and orthopedics.
Dr. Warner specializes in:
- Endo-nasal technique- a means of opening the eustacian tubes to assist with middle ear drainage
- Nasal specifics – a means of releasing tension in cranial bones
- Nerve gliding – a means of freeing trapped nerves
- Manipulating stomachs for hiatal hernia – a condition where the stomach has protruded into the diaphragm causing GERD (acid reflux) and other digestive problems
- Strain/counter strain
- knee and rib manipulations; by understanding the subtle but important mechanics of the knee joint (the most complicated joint in the body)
- Other muscle release techniques.
Dr. Warner has been able to bring much relief to people suffering with minor to moderate knee problems. The same can be said for his understanding of how ribs move during breathing. Again: ribs have a very complicated motion in that they are bound to the vertebrae at two locations along the rib. That means that both joints need to be evaluated not just one as is commonly taught.
Dr. Warner practices gentle chiropractic believing that introducing corrections into the body should be done with as little force as possible to assist with healing process.
Schedule your appointment with him today by calling us at (503) 227-1222!