Helping the Low Income, Holistic Minded and Uninsured to Achieve Health Through Affordable Integrative Medical Care
Our services include:
Conditions we treat include acute illnesses, chronic diseases, joint and muscle pain/injuries, respiratory conditions, digestive tract disorder, reproductive health, allergies, skin conditions, and adjunct therapy to cancer (treatment and recovery).
Learn more about our services.
People visit our clinic because:
- They want a mind, body and spirit approach to their health care.
- Are interested in preventative health care.
- They like our affordable health care.
- They have found natural medicine to work more successfully and less invasively.
- We listen and go out of our way to help.
- They like our warm friendly environment.
- As a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics (http://coalitionclinics.org) we can make referrals for many types of treatment and social resources.
- We support health care for the LGTB community.