Phone: (503) 227-1222 | Fax: (503) 227-1555
Helping the low income, holistic minded, and uninsured achieve health through affordable, integrative medical care.
Our services include:
Our specializations include:
- acute illnesses
- chronic diseases
- joint and muscle pain/injuries
- respiratory condition
- digestive tract disorder
- reproductive health, allergies
- skin conditions,
- adjunct therapy to cancer (treatment & recovery)
- pain management
- oncology cancer support
Learn more about our services!
People visit our clinic because:
- They want a mind, body and spirit approach to their health care.
- Are interested in preventative health care.
- They like our affordable health care.
- They have found natural medicine to work more successfully and less invasively.
- We listen and go out of our way to help.
- They like our warm friendly environment.
- As a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics, we can make referrals for many types of treatment and social resources.
- We support health care for the LGBT community.
We’re glad you have chosen us to provide your medical care, but if you miss your appointments, you compromise that care. We want to notify you of our office policies regarding missed appointments.
A missed appointment is when you fail to show up for an appointment without a phone call, or cancel without at least 24-hour notice.
A doctor/patient relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. As such, we strive to be on time for your scheduled appointments, and ask that you give us the courtesy of a call when you are unable to keep your appointment. Below, our missed appointment policies are outlined.
Let’s work together to provide you with the best possible care you deserve.
- 1st Missed Appointment: We’ll call and offer to reschedule your appointment.
You may be charged a missed appointment fee of $15.
- 2nd missed Appointment: We’ll call and offer to reschedule your appointment.
You may be charged a missed appointment fee of $20.
- 3rd Missed Appointment: You will be charged a missed appointment fee of $25.
This may result in a discharge from the practice.