Phone: (503) 227-1222 | Fax: (503) 227-1555
Did you hear? WE’VE MOVED!! As of January 2017, Mercy & Wisdom has moved to 7411 SE Powell Blvd! Please call us to set up your appointment.
Mercy & Wisdom’s physicians and staff will run the clinic as usual in the new premises and offer you the same standard of fine, professional, and dedicated care.
Helping the low income, holistic minded, and uninsured achieve health through affordable, integrative medical care.
Our services include:
Our specializations include:
- acute illnesses
- chronic diseases
- joint and muscle pain/injuries
- respiratory condition
- digestive tract disorder
- reproductive health
- skin conditions
- adjunct therapy to cancer (treatment & recovery)
- pain management
- oncology cancer support
Learn more about our services!
People visit our clinic because:
- They like our affordable health care in a warm, friendly environment.
- They have found natural medicine to work more successfully and less invasive.
- We listen and go out of our way to help.
- We offer a mind, body and spirit approach to health care
- As a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics, we can make referrals for many types of treatment and social resources.
- We support health care for the LGBT community.
We’re glad you have chosen us to provide your medical care, but if you miss your appointments, you compromise that care. We want to notify you of our office policies regarding missed appointments.
A missed appointment is when you fail to show up for an appointment without a phone call, or cancel without at least 24-hour notice.
A doctor/patient relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. As such, we strive to be on time for your scheduled appointments and ask that you give us the courtesy of a call when you are unable to keep your appointment. We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment. If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Late for Scheduled Appointment
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will have to reschedule. If there is no one waiting, it will be up to the discretion of the doctor whether they will see you.
We will require that patients with outstanding balances pay their full account prior to receiving further services by our clinic.
To cancel appointments within 24 hours of your appointment, please call (503) 227-1222 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- 1st Missed Appointment: We’ll call and offer to reschedule your appointment.
You will be charged a missed appointment fee of $20*
- 2nd missed Appointment: We’ll call and offer to reschedule your appointment.
You will be charged the full fee of your scheduled appointment*
* Balances for missed appointments will not be covered by your insurance.
Let’s work together to provide you with the best possible care you deserve.