Phone: (503) 227-1222 | Fax: (503) 227-1555
We are temporarily closed due to the Covid-19 and recommendation from Oregon Medical Board. We do offer telemedicine if you are in need. Please leave us a message on the phone or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
Thank you very much. Be strong and stay healthy.
Helping the low income, holistic minded, and uninsured achieve health through affordable, integrative medical care.
Mercy & Wisdom Healing Center is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit community clinic in Oregon, formed to provide primary health care services to the community, especially to medically underserved population, and serves as an educational institute to teach the public how to achieve and maintain health physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Our services include:
Our specializations include:
- acute illnesses
- chronic diseases
- joint and muscle pain/injuries
- respiratory condition
- digestive tract disorder
- skin conditions
- adjunct therapy to cancer (treatment & recovery)
- pain management
- neurofeedback therapies (brain injury, fibromyalgia)
Learn more about our services
Schedule your appointment online here on Our Appointment Calendar
People visit our clinic because:
- They like our affordable health care in a warm, friendly environment
- They have found natural medicine to work more successfully and be less invasive
- We offer trauma informed and gender affirming health care for the LGBTQ+ community
- We listen and go out of our way to help
- We offer a mind, body, and spirit approach to health care
- As a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics, we can make referrals for many types of treatment and social resources