- Naturopathic medicine combines the knowledge of Western medicine with alternative medicine to increase overall health and wellness. Sessions may include: homeopathy, suggesting herbs, nutritional guidance, naturopathic manipulation therapy, counseling, and lifestyle changes. Learn more about Naturopathic Medicine.
- Sessions may include: acupuncture, Chinese herbal formulation and prescription, Tui Na, Shiatsu, and cupping. Learn more about Oriental Medicine.
Family Health Care
- Services may include pediatric care, cancer support, and treatment of: arthritis, asthma, headaches, fatigue, hay fever, allergies, hypertension, depression, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer, and acute and chronic problems such as anxiety.
- Services may include HRT therapy, labs, annual exams, breast exams, and treatment of: menstrual problems, pelvic problems, PMS, infertility, and menopause.
- This treatment may include: headaches, head injury, sinus problems, anxiety, general stress, endocrine problems, muscular fatigue or stress, depression, and TMJ issues.
- Services include massage, shiatsu, and cranio-sacral therapy.
Lab Testing and Draw Station Available
- Lab tests may include: blood tests, tissue mineral analysis, urinalysis, saliva tests, and glucose monitoring
Outside services and referrals
The Coalition of Community Clinics
We are in partnership with these clinics and handle referrals to any services and specialists that are needed for your care.
Find a clinic (CCHC Clinic List)